Desert Days of Prayer
Solitude is the place where man finds God.” – St. Eucherius
- Individuals or small groups are invited to come to Our Lady of Solitude Chapel for a day of prayer, solitude and silence. Retreatants are invited to join the nuns for the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
- We do not have overnight facilities for retreats for the laity.
- We do not host couples’ retreats. Please see the Diocese of Phoenix for Marriage Encounter and other such retreats.
- Those who would like may reserve Guadalupe Room for their use Monday through Saturday. Guadalupe Room is equipped with mini-refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, 2 sofas and dining table (seats 5-6). The room comfortably fits as many as 10 guests. Guests are invited to bring a packed lunch – coffee, tea and water are provided. A dining table is available in the Guadalupe Room.
- We do not host desert days or retreats on Sundays.
- The Chapel will be available for retreatants until 4 p.m.
- We also have an outdoor picnic area that seats approximately 40 people.
- Reservations for Desert Days of Prayer can be requested via the form below.
- Donations are appreciated.
Click on the thumbnails below to see a full size photo:
At this time, there are NO OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS AVAILABLE FOR THE LAITY.
“Tear your heart away from everything else; then seek God and you will surely find Him.”
– St. Teresa of Avila