Holy Week & Easter Schedule
- Palm Sunday Mass – 9 a.m.
- Holy Thursday Mass of the Lord’s Supper – 5 p.m.
- Good Friday
- Stations of the Cross – 11 a.m.*
- Celebration of the Passion of the Lord – 3 p.m.
- Holy Saturday** (Devotion to Our Lady of Solitude) – 9 a.m.*
- Easter Vigil Mass – 7 p.m.
- Easter Sunday Mass – 9 a.m.
*Both the Stations of the Cross and Devotion to Our Lady of Solitude (7 Sorrows of Our Lady) are approx. 20 min. in length. You are welcome to remain in silence and prayer throughout the day.
**Holy Saturday is the Patronal Feast of Our Lady of Solitude Monastery. To learn more about our Patroness, click here.
If this is your first time to the Monastery, please email for directions. GPS and all online/satellite direction services do not provide accurate directions.
Save the Date
May Crowning at Our Lady of Solitude Chapel on May 14th.
May Crowning will be held directly after the 9 a.m. Mass on Sunday, May 14th.
All children who would like to take part is invited to bring Our Lady a flower.
Join us as we honor Our Lady of Fatima in a special way on this 100th Anniversary of her apparition. What a beautiful way to say “Happy Mother’s Day” to our Heavenly Mother!