“The Holy Spirit, Who led Jesus into the desert, invites the Nun to share the solitude of Christ Jesus, Who with the Eternal Spirit offered Himself to the Father.” – Verbi Sponsa
The Lord said to His first followers: “Come, follow Me.” It was an invitation to partake in the adventure of a lifetime. It was an invitation to blaze a trail of holiness. And we, 2000 years later, are invited to walk upon this same trail…following Jesus!
As Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, our following of Jesus is in the contemplative tradition. We live a cloistered life – hidden from the eyes of the world yet interceding for souls continually. Our charism is perpetual adoration in a spirit of reparative thanksgiving. So our entire identity is summed up in two words: EUCHARISTIC ADORERS.
We strive to thank Jesus for those who never thank Him, to love Him for those who have no time for Him.
Requirements for Entrance:
- Strong devotion to the Most Blessed Sacrament
- Have a High School education
- Catholic in good standing
- For converts to the Faith: must be in full communion with the Catholic Church for at least 18 months
- Good physical, emotional and psychological health
- Single woman up to the age of 35