To begin discerning with our community, the following initial requirements must be met:
- Strong devotion to the Most Blessed Sacrament
- Have at least a high school education
- Catholic in good standing
- Good physical, emotional and psychological health
- Single woman between the ages of 18-35
- Citizen of the U.S.A.
- For converts to the Faith: must be in full communion with the Catholic Church for at least 18 months
After meeting the initial requirements and getting in touch with us, the discernment process includes many steps and proceeds slowly from a basic questionnaire to phone calls, from our multi-step application process to additional visits and a live-in candidacy. At each stage of this process, our Abbess, Counsel and Vocation Directress (along with the aspirant herself) prayerfully consider whether or not the aspirant ought to move forward to the next step. For this reason, we ask that aspirants enter in to this process with a spirit of prayer and docility to the Holy Spirit, as well as with the resolve to proceed with both openness and sincerity.
If you meet the above requirements (or have questions about these requirements) and would like to learn more about our way of life, please fill out the Vocation Inquiry form below and we will be in touch soon.