Holy Week & Easter Schedule
- **Thursday, March 29th – Holy Thursday, Mass of the Lord’s Supper – 5 p.m.
- **Friday, March 30th – Good Friday:
- Stations of the Cross – 11 a.m.*
- Celebration of the Passion of the Lord – 3 p.m.
- **Saturday, March 31st
- Holy Saturday (Devotion to Our Lady of Solitude) – 8:30 a.m.*
- Easter Vigil Mass – 7 p.m.
- Sunday, April 1st – Easter Sunday Mass – 9 a.m.
- Sunday, April 8th – Divine Mercy Sunday Mass followed by the recitation of the Chaplet – 9 a.m.
**Visitors are welcome to remain in silence and prayer during regular hours when the Chapel is open (from 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., unless otherwise noted above)
*Both the Stations of the Cross and the Devotion to Our Lady of Solitude are approx. 20 min. in length.
If this is your first time to the Chapel, please contact us for driving directions. Do NOT follow the directions provided via online direction services or GPS. They are not accurate.
Leave A Comment